Shoe Trees and Boot Trees
If you want to retain the shape of your shoes and boots then consider getting a shoe tree. Along with helping to maintain foot wear shape, shoe trees also offer a couple of other benefits:
- help keep foot wear from shrinking… shoes and boots not worn often actually do shrink
- a wooden shoe tree absorbs moisture and adds a fresh scent to your foot wear
- along with retaining shape, shoe trees also help to retain shoe/ boot size
- great for dress shoes because they prevent creases and cracks from developing
For the best selection and prices on a foot wear tree turn to Shoe Shine Express… we are foot care and shoe care specialists. A shoe tree can be made of wood (usually cedar), plastic, or metal. We carry all of them in both men’s and women’s sizes.
- polish kits, shine boxes
- trees, horns, stretchers
- waxes, creams, polishes
- buffers, dryers, electric polishers
- sprays, mink oils, waterproofing products
- and much, much more!
We are a small, debt-free family owned and operated business with very little overhead… allowing us to provide high quality products at great prices. To learn more about our company, please visit our about us page.
These devices are also sometimes referred to a ‘shoe/ boot shapers’ and while it will aid in making your foot wear more comfortable it is not the same thing as a shoe stretcher. Trees are for shaping foot wear, shoe stretchers are for actually stretching tight fitting foot wear.
Call us at (912) 654-9596 and we’ll be delighted to help you with your selection of a shoe tree, or you can order online right now. And thank you for visiting our website.