Do you want to customize your tennis shoes?
Do you have some leather boots you want to add some pizzazz to?
What about adding some color to your leather purse or some vinyl shoes?
Look no further, Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoats are the way to go.
Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat paints are brilliant and vibrant in color and can be used to decorate and paint leather and vinyl shoes, clothing, and crafts.
Sparkle and Glitz are at your fingertips with Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoats.
These Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat paints are perfect for shoes, purses, handbags, belts, boots, and crafts using leather, special occasions, proms, weddings, and parties - the possibilities are endless!
The paints are water based for easy cleanup. Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat comes in 1 size.
Directions: To paint with Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat paint, you must stir well before applying.
You can add as many coats as you want but for best results, allow item to dry between coats.
Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat Colors:
Desert Gold, Penny Copper, Silver Spark, Gunmetal, Emerald, Limelite, Starlite Blue, Lavender Lace, Princess Purple, Ruby Red¬†Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat is available in 1 oz.
More Information About Angelus Glitterlites Flexible Glittercoat:
- Glitter will settle, stir well before using.
- TEST ON SMALL UNSEEN AREA.
- Apply Glitterlites with a brush (filbert or flat) using back and forth strokes.
- For best results, apply two coats of Glitterlites, first coat thin, let dry, then apply second coat.
- You can apply Glitterlites in the fashion you prefer, be it a smooth application or a more thicker glitter appearance.
- For optimal results, apply over similar color. For example: Starlite Blue Glitterlites over any shade of blue.
- HINT: You can also change the color of any article to go with your Glitterlites choice. We recommend Angelus Acrylic Leather Paints. With 80 colors, you are sure to find a color for you.
- Clean-up is simple with soap and water.
- CAUTION: All leather has a finished applied at the factory. Please clean the surface gently with a Leather Preparer & Deglazer. Silicone treated articles may cause product not to adhere properly.
- Keep container capped when not in use.
- We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We do everything possible to make the colors as accurate as possible; however, your computer and monitor settings can distort what you see.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- WARNING: Avoid eye contact. If contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water and call your doctor.
**These approximate color examples may differ from the actual paint colors because of differences in computers and monitor.