SPECIAL NOTICES DURING COVID-19:
Several shipping vendors are experiencing delays.
USPS: (Several customers have reported delays when choosing priority shipping)
-Major Update April 17, 2020, Domestic USPS services are experiencing delays.
-USPS Priority Mail and First-Class Package Services will likely see their two to three-day delivery windows extended to three or four day. Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail Local 1-Day deliveries are not impacted at this time, though.
FEDEX: (No reports of delays with expedited shipping yet)
-Money-Back Guarantees are suspended until further notice, effective immediately. This impacts all FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Office services.
-FedEx is continuing to deliver packages. FedEx also announced it’s temporarily suspending signature required for most deliveries in the U.S. Except for shipments with adult signature required, a physical signature is not required for Ground or Express services.
OUR NORMAL SHIPPING POLICIES
We ship both inside the USA and Internationally
- Flat rate shipping and handling is per order.
- Fedex or USPS Shipping methods are used.
- Orders are processed and shipped each business day at approximately 8:00AM. Actual delivery date is dependent upon Fedex or the US Postal Service delivering to your ship to address.
- IMPORTANT - we cannot guarantee delivery dates from USPS or Fedex when it comes to weather events. When transportation networks are disrupted due to unforeseen events and events of nature (weather and other events including but not limited to hurricane, flooding, snow storms, severe thunderstorms, earthquakes, etc.), delivery will be up to the safety and discretion of the carrier.
- All shipments include tracking numbers.
- Free shipping for all orders over $100.00.
- Free shipping method is Fedex Ground or US Postal Service Only.
- We determine the method of free shipping.
- Free shipping is for the Contiguous USA Only.
- Actual delivery date is dependent upon the Service delivering to your ship to address.
Other Shipping and Handling Information
- Shipping and Handling will be charged based on method selected at time of order.
- Fedex Ground is for the Contiguous USA Only.
- If there is an error when the shipping is calculated you will be notified and will be charged the corrected amount.
- Orders are shipped at the start of the next business day.
- Actual delivery date is based on shipping method selected at time of order.
- If you choose Next Day or 2nd Day shipping and we receive your order before 8:00 a.m. EST on a business day (Monday through Friday), we will ship your order that day. If your order is received after 8:00 a.m. EST on a business day (Monday through Friday), it will ship THE NEXT business day. In the case of an order being placed on or after Friday at 8:00 a.m. EST, and you choose an expedited service, your order will ship Monday (unless Monday is a holiday). Note that the shipping Service Guarantee does not apply when transportation networks are disrupted due to unforeseen events and events of nature (weather and other events including but not limited to a hurricane, flooding, snow storms, severe thunderstorms, earthquakes, etc.). Please keep these shipping times in mind when placing your order.
- All orders will receive email notification when it is shipped. This email provides the Tracking Number. This number will allow the tracking of the shipment through the shipping vendor Tracking System.
International Shipping and Handling Information
- Fedex or USPS shipping is available for all International Orders and are shipped the next business day after the order is placed.
- If you choose one of the faster shipping types, your order will be processed the same day if the order is placed before 8:00 a.m. EST.
- Our shipping days are Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- International Orders (Except for Canada) and orders to Alaska and Hawaii cannot include any products that are considered Hazardous.